Thursday, September 22, 2016

Depend on yourself.

Sometimes when I need help, no one gives me a hand ,this often makes me feel sad. But I won't blame anyone, because I know no one has the responsibility to help me and I must rely on myself.
When I was young, I get used to rely on others about anything, and thought it's very convenient. But one day, things have changed. When I got lost by myself in the downtown area, I was very frightened and vacant. I tried to contract with my friends, but they all had their own things and could not give me any useful help. I was too shy to ask stranger something about the way to come back, but I had no choice.
Since that day, I try to do everything by myself and learn how to be independent. I know, a people who can do nothing without others help are unwelcome. Maybe backed by a good shade tree can make us feel comfortable, but we cannot always rely on others.
Don't indulge in a life of pleasure and comfort, we must experience more by ourselves so that we will grow up. Just believe where there's a will, there's a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment