Tuesday, March 7, 2017

College Ages

Looking back on the past years, I always miss the school ages in my life. I still remember that the first time I went to Shenzhen, there is one big headache thing I have to go through. When I got into the public bus, I want to throw up. I seldom take the bus before college. As time gone, I get used to take bus once a week or twice a week.

The most important person I would like to mention is my dear aunt. When I first come to Shenzhen, nfl jerseys china, she took me to buy some new clothes including skirts. It spend her about RMB 1000. She suggest me that to wear fashionable  in modern city, is it mean that I dressed like a country girl at that time ? Maybe the answer was yes. During those years, I really appreciate for her kindness and generosity to me, I will never forget her love.

I think the college year is unforgettable, although I do not have too much money for living, I read extensively and absorbed new knowledge within my capacity. Compare to the previous personality, cheap Oakley sunglasses, I think not too much change on myself , I am still a simply person with grateful heart as usual. Some classmates I knew in college ages, I treasure them very much. They have been very helpful and sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment