Friday, April 14, 2017

A Story of My Nightmare

"Good night, sweetheart." "Good night, mom" That's the ending of a day.However, it may be the beginning of the night. The truth is that I can't be a lucky dog every night so that I had a nightmare that night.
I suddenly opened my eyes, feeling colder and colder. Finding myself was not in my room but in a wilderness shocked me. cheap oakley sunglasses, The whole world seemed to full of mist and the sun hid behind the thick clouds. So worried and panicky I was, that I began to yell for help. No matter how hard I tried, no one replied. A horrible thought occurred to me---- I was abandoned by everyone. This can't be true, shaking my head. I kept finding as many reasons as I could to comfort myself and tried to convince myself to deny the terrible hypothesis. Perhaps someone was there in a far distance so that he could not hear me. Taken this as my last hope, I decided to run to find out whether there was someone else. Tears in my eyes nearly fell down. When I unfurled my legs, I find myself just standing still, no change. I tried again, but it still made no sense. It was so ridiculous!NO!Don't leave me alone. I gradually became depressed and burst into tears. The foggy mist swallowed me.
You may not think this is a nightmare but just a simple scene. As a matter of fact,cheap jerseys, this is actually a terrifying nightmare for me. Losing everyone or just someone is an extremely hard thing for me. And I sincerely don't want anyone to leave me. This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment