Friday, April 14, 2017

My unpleasant dream

One day I wake up at 7 o'clock suddenly, secondarily I found a terrible affair that it is 7 o'clock but I have an examination after a half an hour. That was too bad why my alarm clock didn't ring and why I wake up until 7 o'clock. Afterwards, cheap snapbacks, in order to arrive at our test classroom I had a quick shower, put on my clothes randomly, brushed my teeth and washed a face in the course of ten minutes and what's more rushed out as soon as the door opened.
The class was extremely quiet and and all students sat on their seats, additionally the teacher was standing in front of the platform. How embarrassed but I had to say loudly " I'm sorry, I'm late. May I come in?
" So that the teacher can notice me. Time seems to be still when teacher stare at me for a while, and subsequently he said " Come in,start your test quickly. " I entered the classroom in a panic, found out my place and sat down, after that unbelievable thing happened. Where is my school bag?
My pen, my papers and all my things were gone. What I can do just sit there by myself. It must be a nightmare and how I could do for this situation,cheap replica oakleys, great fear struck me with my heart high speed beats.
What is about the outcome?
It is really a nightmare of unpleasant and lousy as a matter of fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment