Monday, April 17, 2017

The Day of Orientation Meeting

Excited as we are, we finally meet the day to welcome this year's freshmen.Extremly the whole school has been preparing for the orientation meeting, cheap jerseys, also our Language and Culture Academy.
As a member of our academy's student union, we had a serious meeting on September 2ed. We got different tasks in accordance with the chairman's arrangements. I was arranged for leading the freshmen from the square outside the gym to our academy's register place in the gym.
On September 3rd, I got up so early at 4 o'clock, but I didn't feel so sleepy that time. Perhaps just because I was filled with enthusiasm. I was well-dressed, hoping to leave a good impression on the freshmen and ready to give them generous smiles. What's more, I'm sincerely eager to give them my hands. The main reason is that from my perspective, I have a total understanding of what they are thinking about or how do they feel since I have experienced this.
When I was on the way to leading them to the right place, I asked them questions and chatted with them. It is so interesting to find everybody has his own personalities and characteristics. Some of them are talkative and outgoing, curious about everything and willing to share their thoughts. On the contrary, some of them seem to be shy and always keep silent, cheap snapback hats, just answering my questions. Keeping my eyes on them can easily discover what we liked and how did we perform at this time last year.
At the end of that day, I was worn out. Though my feet, legs and waists suffered great pain, I still felt happy and was satisfied with what I had done. That was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment