Thursday, April 27, 2017

With much more carefulness.

In about twenty teaching years,maybe this year is the one I have been with much more carefulness.Thinking of the past years,cheap nfl jerseys, I especially attached importance to their studies,however,I find everything's changing.Besides study,health,safeness and joys are maybe the most that students need at their time of life.I know the interest on study is hard to change,and much harder to insist studying for long.Slowly by slowly,I pay attention to their coming and going.Wish them to be happy everyday,not to fight,not to be rude,not to be late,not to do what they shouldn't do~~Learn to be polite and lovely persons.I think most of them are sensible children,cheap snapbacks, lovely indeed!Sometimes I wonder whether it is because I am their mainteacher to have such impressions?
To be frank,I cherish this term very much.which is maybe my last time to be a mainteacher.I should care and manage them with more carefulness,however,sometimes.naughtiness and joys aren't good partners.Everyday, I look round to make sure whether everyone is in the classroom before class,which is already become one of my habits,I feel I am just  like a mom.I will laugh while they laugh,be sillent when they speak nothing.hh.I put each of them into my heart,seldom forget the things of class or theirs.Even when I am at home,cheap replica oakleys, I will think of them now and then.I can't help smiling when thinking of funny things in the class or those interesting boys.
Thank you all for bringing me such joys.Maybe nobody can understand how I see you or like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment