Thursday, April 27, 2017

Who said lies to me ?

Such a question always occurs to me these days,who has been saying lies to me?Repeat listening to the tapes again and again.The last judement is that the two persons are both dubitable.One is leadership,wholesale nfl jerseys, the other is so-called friend for years.I won't believe any of them,because of their position and benefit.I think all of these aren't  important for me at all,I never expect for the attention from any leadership,or never think it important for me to have a friend who has completely different ways of doing and thinking about things.Just for my professional title,which is the only thing what I need to solve now. She found me and always told me not to disunderstand her,actually,it's not meaningful at all.Lots of things made me know her more and more,not only this one,although I never mentioned them in front of her.
I feel so easy in heart,I never say lies to them,never cheat anyone.So I understand now that no matter what I will face in the future,try to be a true person,do things with more carefulness,no matter doing wrongly or rightly,try to acknowledge and face, never fear loss of face,which is actually the least important for a person,however,cheap nfl hats, a peaceful heart is the most important.
We can find the false sense of pride and social relationship back easily,while we can never find the same thing back to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment